Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pictures

I've been using Winkflash to print my digital pictures. I'm trying to get caught up and at least get everything printed so that I can finish my scrapbooks...well, "finish" is probably not the right word to use! Winkflash does a quality print job and their prices are the lowest I've seen. Right now they are running a sale at 6 cents a print. You do pay shipping, but it ends up being about 9 or 10 cents each. Pretty good! I just ordered all of my pictures that I took in Feb. and March of this year. How many, you ask? 774! Yikes! Well...I took some of those. My mom took many of them and my Mother-in-law took many too! That's not normal for 2 months.

Just thought I'd share that with you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I will show that trivia to Chuck---who claims I take way too many pictures. lol!

"Who Am I?" Awesome Video

Before playing this video, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause or silence my music player. Enjoy! This is awesome!!!

Music


Powered By Blogger