Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good Girl!

Today was Taylor's 2 month check-up. She's doing great! She weighs 9 lbs. 10 oz. You can see in her face that she's starting to fill out a little. I had to increase her enzymes again from 1 1/2 to 2 per feeding. I've had to increase them a lot sooner than I did for the boys. So far it's working. I don't know what it will be like in the future. I hope that it won't become a problem for her. There is such a thing as giving her too many. I pray that there never comes a time when they aren't working for her, but we can't increase them...but we won't borrow problems from tomorrow to get through today!
We go to Orlando tomorrow for her CF check-up. I usually try to space out the appt.'s so that her pediatrician and the CF clinic appt.'s aren't back-to-back, but it just worked out this way. I'll ask more questions about her enzymes then. We will also get the results of all her blood work and chest x-rays. Most of this information will just be a starting point for the next tests they run. They do annual labs so they can see how things are progressing and have something to compare it to. Next years' x-rays will show if there was any mucous build up through the year.
I had Jackson and Lincoln with me at the Dr.'s today and at first they seemed to be doing really well, but by the time the Dr. got in there, Lincoln was screaming (he is SO over-tired from yesterday) and Jackson wasn't being bad, but he was a little noisy. Fun!
Yesterday, we went to Orlando to spend the day with friends of ours who recently moved to Georgia. We had a great time, but the kids are exhausted!!! They are all sleeping now...which is why I have a minute to blog! But, I think I hear Lincoln waking up!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Mama!!! ;-)
Love you!

"Who Am I?" Awesome Video

Before playing this video, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause or silence my music player. Enjoy! This is awesome!!!

Music


Powered By Blogger