Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Results

Taylor had her CF check up a few weeks ago and this time she did NOT culture any Psuedanomas! So, we don't have to put her on TOBI again, for now. It's not easy giving an infant a breathing treatment. It's not easy giving a toddler one either! lol
Lincoln had his CF check up yesterday and he's doing great! He weighs 28 lbs. and is 31 inches tall. He's at 78% on the weight for height growth chart, which for CF, is amazing! He's been on very few anti-biotics in his lifetime and his lung function is great! Thank you LORD!
Jackson and Taylor go next Wed. for their CF check-up.
Carter finally got his "kindergarten" shots and we are ready to get him signed up! He's so excited. I'm not as excited as he is...it just means he's growing up and I know it's going to go by so fast. But, it is fun watching him grow up. He's so funny. If you don't know him well, and you ever get the chance, just sit down with him and have a "normal" adult conversation. You'd be surprised at how "old" he sounds for only 5 years old. But, he likes being a kid...he does well with other kids too.
This week is VBS at our church and we are having a blast! This year is "Power Lab". Group Publishing does a fantastic job and putting a VBS together and making it easy for your helpers to do their job (like the snack coordinator, craft director, etc.). I'm the VBS Director and Greg oversees building the set and then he and I and this year another Pastor are the "upfront" people that can be goofy...well the guys are goofy, I'm the "straight man!" We have so much fun doing it, but I'm exhausted now! Three nights down...two to go. =)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Rose Casell said...

Carter ready for school!?!?! NOOO!!!! I can remember when he was just a lil baby and I was visiting him by the circle!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah,
Your family is beautiful! I can't believe how fast time has flown. Your VBS sounds wonderful - I will pray that lots of kids come and that they take away a "nugget" of His truth that will lead them back to Him sometime soon!
Jenna still misses you guys very much! (so do I)
Have a great summer and God Bless you!
Love & Peace,
Robin

"Who Am I?" Awesome Video

Before playing this video, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause or silence my music player. Enjoy! This is awesome!!!

Music


Powered By Blogger